Monday 29 March 2010

A Good Running Book:- The runners Handbook new edition

I've been reading this book for years and Now there is a new version out I'm getting it but I'm also sharing it with you.

It was a great inspiration when I was looking into the miles and miles I had to run. It's also got great charts to help you work out your pace.

There is a great section on injury what to look out for and how to fix it if you do injure yourself. I still have the copy by my bed and my wife has also been reading it.

If your looking for a good all round running book this is the one.

2 comments:

Glenn Jones said...

I like this book becuase it is one of the few that give a racing strategy for each distance. It has it's place on my bookshelf!

Kenley said...

I have not read that one yet, but have read the complete book of running RW edition. I like those kinds of books that tell a little bit of everything. Take care.