Saturday 30 January 2010

After my first Week

Well I have been running around the Lakes now for a week. It's going really well I've just run 8 miles and feel really good! The training through the week and to be honest it;'s been short boring runs n the town where I live and I HATE running up and down streets just to get the miles in. I know I have to to get the miles but PLEASE sun come back so I can run out into the country side and enjoy where I live!

This has been the best run! http://bit.ly/9JBvfu

I've been thinking what keeps me going and here are some of them in no particular order!
1. Knowing I have a marathon in May
2. Keeping my stats so I can see progression
3. A schedule so I know what to do even when I do not want to do it
4. My wife who is also training
5. Friends commenting on my runs
6. My weight going down

Thats a bout it for now keep running!

2 comments:

Glenn Jones said...

Those are some great ways to stay motivated! Wayto go with
your training.

Fat Boy Runs! said...

Cheers Glen Just got my confirmation of entry which is a big boost for me. I don't mind the long runs it's the short ones that do my head in! 3/4 miles I'm only just getting into my stride cheers