Sunday 6 December 2009

I love runkeeper and my iphone but

They are fantastic gadgets and is is the best motivational running tool. I love looking back at my training and my races with it. BUT the dam GPS is flakey I live in the lake district which I thought would be pretty good at getting a sat alight signal. But it's less than 4 times out of ten the dam thing gets a signal from my house. I normally run for 10 - 15 mins before it locks on and then I work on the map when I get back. This whinge over it is the best running tool I have and I would not swap it for the world I have plated with a few and this one is the best by miles.

If you like to keep track of your running and have a tool that gives you splits on the mile or KM the training modes or the fantastic website that tracks and records it all with every statistic you could ever want get it!! Also if you' like to join my training team come on over!

http://runkeeper.com/user/funkyfrizby/activities/

No comments: